Individually hand crafted and finished in Melbourne Australia, using primarily reclaimed/recycled 925 Sterling Silver.
Stackable rings with a raw finish. Subtle markings making each ring unique.
- Dimensions: Approx 2mm thick
- Size: 7
Inspired by Ghana’s inherent royalty and wealth, the Gold Coast Collection reflects the raw, unrefined energy that seeps from the soil and the heavy presence that lingers along the coastal shores.
• Wear your sterling silver often! Your skins natural oils will help keep silver jewellery
• Avoid swimming or showering with your jewellery. Pure water will not tarnish your silver
however chemicals and contaminates in the water can result in tarnished and dull
• Avoid lotions, cosmetics, perfumes, hair spray and other hair products. Make your
jewellery the last thing you put on.
• Keep your silver in a cool, dark place away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
• Store your pieces separately in the bag provided to prevent any chance of jewellery
scratching or tangling with each other.
• Clean your jewellery carefully with a soft, non-abrasive and lint-free cloth or chamois.
• For cases when the polishing cloth isn’t enough to remove tarnish, you can make your own silver cleaner. Soak the tarnished piece in a solution of 1/2 cup white vinegar and 2 tbsp. baking soda for two to three hours, then rinse and dry.