Falala Necklace Sliver
A’Sika is here to bring back the realness by embracing the imperfections, but not compromising the quality. Where possible, materials are sourced locally and created with primarily recycled or reclaimed precious metals.
With a strong belief in slow fashion, the brand is built on the underlying love of a “forever piece”. In the coming months, A’Sika is working to create a consumer model that allows your previously loved treasures to be melted and reborn into new adornments.
- Design Features:
Passport masks were created by almost every ethnic group in West Africa across the 19th and 20th century. Crafted small enough to fit in one’s palm, the owner would carry the mask when traveling. It would be woven into garments or worn as an amulet to keep the wearer physically and spiritually connected to their tribe.
Individually hand crafted and finished in Melbourne Australia, using primarily reclaimed/recycled 925 Sterling Silver.
18” Sterling Silver 1.5mm Lightweight Oval Cable Chain
Face Dimension: 15mmCare Instructions:
• Wear your sterling silver often! Your skins natural oils will help keep silver jewellery shiny.
• Avoid swimming or showering with your jewellery. Pure water will not tarnish your silver however chemicals and contaminates in the water can result in tarnished and dull looking silver.
• Avoid lotions, cosmetics, perfumes, hair spray and other hair products. Make your jewellery the last thing you put on.
• Keep your silver in a cool, dark place away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
• Store your pieces separately in the bag provided to prevent any chance of jewellery scratching or tangling with each other.
• Clean your jewellery carefully with a soft, non-abrasive and lint-free cloth or chamois.
• For cases when the polishing cloth isn’t enough to remove tarnish, you can make your own silver cleaner. Soak the tarnished piece in a solution of 1/2 cup white vinegar and 2 tbsp. baking soda for two to three hours, then rinse and dry.
Made In Melbourne.