Ndani Merino Wool Turtleneck Top
- Classic style
- High neck
- Perfect layering piece
- Long sleeve
- Merino wool is naturally elastic, has a comfortable stretch
- Can be worn fitted or relaxed dependent on size purchased
- Merino wool sourced in Melton, Melbourne.
Amina wears size L in the Ndani Merino Wool Turtleneck Top & Anucia wears a size XL. Our merino wool suppliers are one of the original pioneers of merino circular knits, with over 15 years of experience they believe that the environment does not have to be sacrificed for quality.
Our supplier strives to create quality products with minimal environmental impact; by promoting responsible farming, cleaner manufacturing and utilizing the wonderful benefits of sustainable natural fibres.
Our supplier is proud of their record in significantly lowering the environmental impact normally associated with textile manufacturing and also for our use of sustainable products and practices. Ongoing projects are always taking place to reduce electricity, gas and water usage.
Our Merino wool supplier is a fully certified processor of Organic Cotton knits under the guidance of Australian Certified Organic (ACO) with all fibre, dyes and auxiliaries are GOTS certified.
Made in Melbourne.
- Fill a clean basin with lukewarm water
- Add drops of mild detergent (or soap) that’s specific for merino wool fabrics
- Briefly soak your merino while gently agitating the water
- Rinse your merino with clean lukewarm water
- Press out any excess water
Also make sure you avoid wringing your merino garments – but you should reshape them while they’re still damp.