- Handmade from elephant grass
- Single leather strap made from goat leather for reinforcement
- Combination of natural and dyed sisal fibre
- Light weight
- Not one style is the same
- Between 16cm-17cm height
- Between 53cm- 61cm circumference
Our bags are made by the people of Bolgatanga and surrounding villages from sundried elephant grass. The majority of the grass is hand-dyed using traditional natural dyes made from plants and minerals as well as non-toxic fabric dyes to achieve contemporary colours. The natural grass is boiled in the dyes in cast iron or aluminium vats before being sundried.
Made in Ghana.