Australian Shipping & Delivery
We ship all orders with Australia post and Australia Post International.
- We aim at dispatching your order within 48hrs of payment being received in full credit into Collective Closets account. We will send you an email informing you that your parcel has left Collective Closets HQ with tracking number attached.
- Once your goodies leave the Collective Closets HQ, it is now the property of Australia Post and we are not legally responsible for any lost or damaged parcels. BUT if your parcel does not reach you within our delivery time, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you with locating your purchase.
- Please make sure that you have provided your correct address at checkout, we will not be held responsible if someone else receives your goodies due to providing us with incorrect address details.
- Please note that express post orders placed after 4pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped the following day. Orders placed on Friday after 4pm will be shipped the following Monday pending payment is received in full. On Victorian public holiday it will be shipped the following business day.
- Express shipping: An email with your tracking number will be provided to you once your purchase has been dispatched.
- Collective Closets cannot accept responsibility for any delayed deliveries due to Australia Post or any unforeseen circumstances.
- Here’s a handy link that will help you keep track of your purchase: http://auspost.com.au/track/